Date(s) - Thursday, April 18, 2019
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
True Path ~ 1A
Are you ready for your 2nd Degree Reiki Certification?
If you answer YES to the following questions then you are ready!
- I have successfully completed my Reiki 1st Degree Certification with a qualified Reiki Shinpindin (Master Teacher).
- I have developed a personal Reiki practice that has brought, to my conscious awareness, where I am at in this moment – I know what my personal healing is – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- I am doing my “work”, my own personal healing, to the best of my ability; I am learning, healing, sharing and growing everyday.
- I am connected to Universal Life Force Energy and have faith in the healing power of Reiki.
- I am ready to be in-service to others as an Energy worker; my intention is pure and I am ready to work with the highest of good for all concerned.
Please be ready – 2nd Degree is not just a class/workshop that provides you the tools and skill development to treat others. It is also a privilege and an honour of being “in-service”. If you begin to treat others before you have begun your own work, before you truly understand who you want to be and where you want to go then you may not be capable of servicing others in a way that is beneficial – to you you or to them. Do not get me wrong, Reiki will do no harm, however the “power” of Reiki lays in intent… yours must be pure.
In this Reiki 2nd Degree Certification Program you will walk away with:
- A clear understanding of the Mind Body Connection through the Chakras
- Processes to develop your intuitive skills and how to work with clients
- A variety of Okuden Treatment Types; specifically how to administer a Reiki Treatment
- An introduction to the three main Symbols; how and when to use them
- A certificate from a Registered School that will be accepted as part of your Master Teacher Certification
I only offer 2nd degree classes 3 times a year – April, August & December. There is often a waiting list as there are only ever a maximum of 6 students per program. The classes that I organize begin on a the 3rd Thursday of the month from 6pm – 10pm, and then after a 2 week break (designed for you to establish a practice and have a forum for questions) concluded on the 1st Thursday of the month from 6pm – 10pm.