POLICIES & PROCEDURES
At True Path Consulting, customer service is cornerstone to growing and developing our business. To set the best possible expectation for both of us please get familiar with our policies.
You must pre-register for all True Path Consulting events online. To find the event that you want to register for go to our Event Calendar. If you do not pre-register your space is not guaranteed and may have additional fees associated with it.
Payments can be made online or in person. All in person payments must be received BEFORE you are able to register. We accept cash, email money transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and PayPal. Sorry – we are unable to accept debit at this time.
We require a minimum of 72 hours written notice by email to cancel your event registration. At which time a full refund will be provided in the form in which you paid – please be patient it may take up to 5 business days. You are welcome to transfer your registration to another – we only ask that you (a) follow the rules of the event ie: if it is a women only event it can only be given to a woman and (b) notify us by email as to who is taking your space. If you give us at least 24 hours notice and cannot fill the space we will provide a credit for the amount of your purchase that you can use within 90 days. If you provide less than 24 hours notice or do not show up then a credit will not be issued.
Payments for an appointment are usually taken at the time of the service, not at the time of booking. There are a very limited number of appointments available at True Path Consulting. This is how we earn our living. We ask for your respect and courtesy when cancelling and/or rescheduling your appointments. If we cannot fill your space we do not earn a living; therefore, we require 72 hours written notice by email.
Of course, we are compassionate and understand that sometimes life happens. Therefore we operate with the 3 opportunities rule ~ if you are a habitual canceler or re scheduler than you are abusing the leniency we offer. If you abuse the leniency that we offer we have the right to either not continue to work with you or will require payment in advance. For which there are no refunds with less than 72 hours written notice by email.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation.
Whether you have extended benefits or not I will provide you a receipt for payment (upon request) to be used for income tax or other personal purposes. In order to claim my services on your extended benefits you will be provided with my Natural Health Practitioners of Canada registration number. You may, however, have to have a stamped invoice. If that is the case reach out to me and I will make sure you have what you need.
Anyone can choose to use the payment plan for any program that qualifies. The programs with a payment plans include Conscious Entrepreneur, Chakra Balancing and Reiki Certification. However, there are some rules that you need to be comfortable with, including but not limited to:
- the payment plan is an exception to our standard REFUND POLICY
- there is a $100 deposit that is required for you to register AND it is non-refundable (however, it can be transferable to someone else in the program in the same month)
- You may be required to sign a contract (a) acknowledging the $100 deposit is non refundable (b) agreeing that full payment will be processed as agreed and (c) providing permission to process your credit card should that be your payment form of choice
- the two or maximum three subsequent payments will each have a $25 administration fee and will include the HST of the full amount
- the subsequent payments can be made by either a PayPal subscription or by filling out a credit card authorization form that we will keep on file; we accept Visa, Mastercard and/or Amex
- The first payment of a minimum of 40% + $25 fee is (a) due in PayPal subscription upon registration OR (b) the credit card on file will be processed upon registration
- The next payment(s) + $25 fee will be processed as agreed upon
- IF your credit card declines then 1 attempt to contact you will be made via email to agree on a plan of action; you will have 24 hours to provide the funds in any form best suited to your needs; or bring the full amount in cash owing to the next class; your credit card will continue to be processed until the funds are acquired
- IF you drop out before the program ends there are no refunds and full payment will be taken immediately
Any questions click here