2nd Degree Reiki
Are you ready for your 2nd Degree Reiki Certification?
If you answer YES to the following questions then you are ready!
- I have successfully completed my Reiki 1st Degree Certification with a qualified Reiki Shinpindin (Master Teacher).
- I have developed a personal Reiki practice that has brought, to my conscious awareness, where I am at in this moment – I know what my personal healing is – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- I am doing my “work”, my own personal healing, to the best of my ability; I am learning, healing, sharing and growing everyday.
- I am connected to Universal Life Force Energy and have faith in the healing power of Reiki.
- I am ready to be in-service to others as an Energy worker; my intention is pure and I am ready to work with the highest of good for all concerned.
Please be ready – 2nd Degree is not just a class/workshop that provides you the tools and skill development to treat others. It is also a privilege and an honour of being “in-service”. If you begin to treat others before you have begun your own work, before you truly understand who you want to be and where you want to go then you may not be capable of servicing others in a way that is beneficial – to you you or to them. Do not get me wrong, Reiki will do no harm, however the “power” of Reiki lays in intent… yours must be pure.
In this Reiki 2nd Degree Certification Program you will walk away with:
- A clear understanding of the Mind Body Connection through the Chakras
- Processes to develop your intuitive skills and how to work with clients
- A variety of Okuden Treatment Types; specifically how to administer a Reiki Treatment
- An introduction to the three main Symbols; how and when to use them
- A certificate from a Registered School that will be accepted as part of your Master Teacher Certification
I only offer 2nd degree classes 3 times a year – September, December and March. There is often a waiting list as there are only ever a maximum of 4 students per program. The classes that I organize begin on a Monday evening at 6pm – 10m, the next Thursday from 6pm – 10pm and then after a 3 or 4 week break (designed for you to establish a practice and have a forum for questions) concluded on a Monday evening 6pm – 10pm. These sesions takes place in Brooklin, ON Canada in my home studio.
This Program Sells Out!
View the FULL Event Calendar
The hands on experience from this certification was exactly what I was looking for and I love how you [Traci] made learning the Symbols such a creative process. Thank you for your business mentorship while I established myself. This was definitely where I was meant to be. I love being in service as an Energy Worker!Natalie Simonson
I found my Shoden Degree [Reiki 1st Degree] very challenging and I honoured your advice to take my time. Now 18 months later, after having completed my Okuden [2nd Degree], I feel so much gratitude and awe at the gift of treating others. The use of the symbols have shown me a whole new world. I feel so ready to help others discover Reiki as a treatment for re-balancing the body, the mind and the soul. I am grateful to you [Traci] for being my Shinpinden. I am looking forward to learning more with you.Carol, Oshawa
*DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for taking professional action. Financial or life results vary with each individual and we cannot guarantee that you will experience results similar to the testimonials presented on any of our pages or any results at all. Testimonials are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results email (see our Contact Me page); however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of results. Results are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control.